Parents and Teachers: Need a good Valentine's Day game for primary grades? Check out Maxine the Unicorn - a beautiful adding and subtracting game that incorporates hearts. Please support this site by following me on Facebook or Twitter! Please support this site by following me on Facebook or Twitter!
1. ) The Indianapolis 500 car race (Indy 500) is the most popular sporting event in the entire world.
2. ) Abraham Lincoln lived in southern Indiana from 1816-1830.
3. ) The University of Notre Dame, one of the world’s best known Catholic universities, is located in South Bend, Indiana.
4. ) George Rogers Clark became an American hero in 1779 at the Battle of Vincennes, one of the westernmost battles of the Revolutionary War when he and his forces took Fort Sackville from the combined British and Indian forces.
5. ) Gary, Indiana was the birthplace of pop legend Michael Jackson.