Parents and Teachers: Please note we are making some internal changes to the site. As a result, the Great American Multiplication Challenge, Spellerz!, Burnside's Billions and couple of other games will not show statistics or return save codes for the next few days. They will be playable, but no data will be saved. They should be fully functional again by the end of the week.
As always, please support this site by following me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER.
1. ) Orville and Wilbur Wright made the first official airplane flight at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina in 1903.
2. ) Virginia Dare became the first English-born child in the New World as part of the Lost Colony in 1587.
3. ) North Carolina’s Great Smoky Mountains National Park is America’s most visited national park.
4. ) North Carolina is home to the Research Triangle, a region of North Carolina’s piedmont that features three major universities: Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State University, all of which are within 25 miles of each other.
5. ) Charlotte is the home town of Golden State Warriors basketball star Stephen Curry.
6.) North Carolina’s Mt. Mitchell (6,684 ft.) is the highest peak east of the Rocky Mountains