Parents & Teacher
New York for Kids: Maps | Activities | History | Facts
Click on points on the map to learn more about each location or point of interest
New York : Top Five Facts
New York Navigation
Printable Outline Map
Printable Fact Sheet
Printable Flag Outline
State Bird: Eastern Bluebird
New York Jigsaw
New York in U.S. History
New York Colony
French and Indian War
Battles of New York
Battle of Saratoga
Riots of New York
Franklin D. Roosevelt
New York Video: Baseball Hall-of-Fame
New York: Top Five Facts
1. ) New York City is the nation’s largest city and is home to many famous landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Empire State Building and more.
2. ) Syracuse, New York averages more snow in the winter than any other city in the United States.
3. ) Niagara Falls, shared by the United States and Canada, is North America’s most voluminous waterfall.
4. ) Lake Placid, New York was the site of the 1980 Winter Olympics and the famous "Miracle on Ice," which saw the United States hockey team defeat Russia and eventually win the gold medal.
5. ) New York’s Catskill Mountains was the setting of Washington Irving’s famous novels: Rip Van Winkle and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Interactive State Pages
District of Columbia
United States Navigation
U.S.A. Games and Activities
U.S.A. National Parks
Make your own U.S.A. Maps
Maptivation for MrNussbaum XTEND
State Outline Maps
United States Printables
New Stuff; Improvements 2-22-2014
MrNussbaum Android App Store Full of Cheap APPS!
MR. N. BLOG
A New System Coming soon - MrNussbaum XTEND
The Lost Lunchbox -- Win the Game and earn a shot at a Kurio 10S Android Tablet ($229 value)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Edmodo
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
@2014 MrNussbaum.com is a copyright of the Nussbaum Education Network,LLC.