Parents and Teachers: Need a good Valentine's Day game for primary grades? Check out Maxine the Unicorn - a beautiful adding and subtracting game that incorporates hearts. Please support this site by following me on Facebook or Twitter! Please support this site by following me on Facebook or Twitter!
1. ) Atlantic City, New Jersey features the world’s longest boardwalk.
2. ) On Christmas eve, 1776, George Washington and Patriot forces crossed the Delaware River and defeated a detachment of Hessian soldiers, which ultimately may have saved the Patriots from defeat in the Revolutionary War.
3. ) Cape May, New Jersey boasts the nation’s second largest number of Victorian homes. Only San Francisco has more.
4. ) The Battle of Monmouth Courthouse was the single largest battle of the Revolutionay War.
5. ) Princeton University, founded in 1746, is the nation’s fourth oldest college. It was called the College of New Jersey until 1896.