Parents and Teachers: Please note we are making some internal changes to the site. As a result, the Great American Multiplication Challenge, Spellerz!, Burnside's Billions and couple of other games will not show statistics or return save codes for the next few days. They will be playable, but no data will be saved. They should be fully functional again by the end of the week.
As always, please support this site by following me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER.
1. ) Atlantic City, New Jersey features the world’s longest boardwalk.
2. ) On Christmas eve, 1776, George Washington and Patriot forces crossed the Delaware River and defeated a detachment of Hessian soldiers, which ultimately may have saved the Patriots from defeat in the Revolutionary War.
3. ) Cape May, New Jersey boasts the nation’s second largest number of Victorian homes. Only San Francisco has more.
4. ) The Battle of Monmouth Courthouse was the single largest battle of the Revolutionay War.
5. ) Princeton University, founded in 1746, is the nation’s fourth oldest college. It was called the College of New Jersey until 1896.