Parents and Teachers: MrNussbaum XTEND is now only $12.00 per year ($1.00 per month) for access to ALL PROGRAMS for the 2016-2017 school year if you purchase over the summer and fall (until December 1). Click HERE to learn more.
1. ) Atlantic City, New Jersey features the world’s longest boardwalk.
2. ) On Christmas eve, 1776, George Washington and Patriot forces crossed the Delaware River and defeated a detachment of Hessian soldiers, which ultimately may have saved the Patriots from defeat in the Revolutionary War.
3. ) Cape May, New Jersey boasts the nation’s second largest number of Victorian homes. Only San Francisco has more.
4. ) The Battle of Monmouth Courthouse was the single largest battle of the Revolutionay War.
5. ) Princeton University, founded in 1746, is the nation’s fourth oldest college. It was called the College of New Jersey until 1896.