• Create addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems sets for students, or, let the system randomly generate problems
• Students complete problems on an interactive drag and drop stage; perfect for students who have trouble organizing rows and columns of numbers
• 100% customizable: You determine the number of problems, the number of digits in each problem, traditional equations or "x" is the unknown, and much more!
• Detailed record keeping and statistical analyses.
• Aligned to nearly 30 Common Core Standards for grades 1-4 math.
26 Different Skills from the Common Core Standards
Regrouping in Addition and Subtraction
Adding Three Numbers
Adding or Subtracting two, three or four-digit numbers
Multiplying two, three or four digit numbers
Dividing two, three, or four different numbers
Dividing two, three, or four digit numbers
Dividing Numbers with Remainders
Drag and Drop Math is an interactive program that reinforces dozens of standards in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division found on the Common Core Standards. It allows users to pinpoint exactly what kind of math problems they need to work on and provides a drag and drop stage to allow students to organize numbers neatly in rows and columns.
Define how many problems to work on
Define how many number should be in each problem (e.g. adding two numbers of three numbers)
Define how many digits should be in each number in each problem (e.g. add one-digit numbers by two-digit numbers)
Use a handy calculator
Change background screen from chart paper, to lined paper, to blank paper.
Choose (for division) whether or not problems should have remainders.